It is amazing getting comment comments from our readers! Receiving feedbacks and hear your thoughts about our content is the base for our quality improvements. We would like to grow a community ok kite surf passionate people just as we are, and to make it a pleasant experience for everyone we have some community guidelines regarding comments and posts.
Kitesurf Culture Community Guidelines
Any comments that are overly negative, disrespectful, or offensive will be deleted without further notice. Comments that are self-promotional, don’t contribute to the conversation or are deliberately off-topic, contain affiliate links, or are made for back-link purposes will be also deleted and the author will be blocked from further future posting.
It is recommended practice to use REAL first name and email address when commenting. If anyone would deliberately use business name and/or business email, it will be considered self-promotion and the comment will be removed.
Don‘t link business name or blog anywhere in the comment section unless it is directly related to the topic taking place. Failing in this, the comment/post will be considered self-promotional and marked as spam. Most of the posted comments with links go directly to the spam folder for this reason.
It is also good practice to read over prior comments before asking a question. If in the conversation a similar question was already asked and answered, most likely your question won‘t be answered.
The following rules apply to all comments and posts on Kitesurfculture.com:
- All Rights Reserved: We reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any of the posted comments. We also reserve the total right to block access via IP address or other forms of restriction to anyone from commenting, subscribing, and from accessing Kitesurfculture.com for violation of this comment policy.
- Copyright/Plagiarism: If a notice or communication is received on a comment or post containing proprietary, copyrighted or plagiarized information, the offending comment or post will be deleted and the user who posted it will be blocked from submitting further comments or posts.
- Links: Comments containing links are automatically highlighted in moderation. Any link included in a comment which is clearly self-promotional without contributing to the conversation will be considered and marked as spam and the comment will be immediately deleted. Repeated attempts to do so will result in the user email and IP address to be blacklisted and blocked from commenting further. Ocasionally, links that are relevant and provide a good contribution to the conversation within the comments of the blog post can be allowed, but it should not to be considered as usual practice and in doubt, please avoid to do so.
- Email and Subscription: An authentic, verified, email address or a subscription are required for commenting and comment subscriptions. Personal informations and email addresses are never published on the website nor shared with any 3rd party. Submitted email address may be used by the website owners (us) to privately contact you. By commenting on the blog, posting or using any other of the website services, the users are agreeing that the website owners have the right to contact them via email in response to any of users‘ comment and post, both for informational and promotional purposes. Unsubscribing from blog comment notifications and mailing lists can be done at any time.
- Respect: comments which include offensive or inappropriate language, or considered by the Kitesurfculture management to be rude, offensive or disrespectful, will be deleted and the user who posted them will be banned from future use. The content can be questioned or argued in a constructive and collaborative way, but no comments or posts can be disrespectful towards the author(s) or other commentors and users.
- Respect: to keep Kitesurfculuture website and blog a useful place for all the users, please keep all comments related to the topic and relevant to the discussion or to the post in question. If there will be comments that are a clear attempt of promotional actions, brand exposure, or intended to gain traffic, backlinks, or increased personal site traffic, they will be deleted and the user will be blocked from further Kitesurfculture.com services, temporarily or indefinitely according to the amount and gravity of violations. If a user leaves a comment or a question unrelated to the post topic, it will likely go unanswered. If a user has a question about a specific kite surfing topic, he should search for it using the provided search tool or he can suggest a topic for a future blog post using the contact form.
- Spam: any comment considered as spam will be deleted and marked as comment spam. Users who repeatedly post spam will be blacklisted from commenting in the future, and their IP address will be considered to be blocked from accessing Kitesurfculture.com, depending on the gravity and repetition of the violation.
- Liability: all comments within this website and the blog are the responsibility of the individual user who submits them. By submitting a comment on Kitesurfculture.com, the user agrees that the comment content is his own, and to hold this site, Kitesurfculture.com, and all post authors and commentors harmless.
- Subscribe or use Gravatar: for easiest commenting and more fun, please consider signing up our website (Coming Soon). That will enable you to have further available services for free. Another way to easy and fast comment is to use a Gravatar (you can do that by following this link). Both methods will allow the comment to be approved faster and the user's picture to automatically display next to the comment.
- What to Do If a Submitted Comment Does Not Appear: to grant a service quality, all comments are moderated and are not published right away. It is bad practice to submit the same comment twice unless the original comment was not submitted correctly the first time.
NO DIRECT TEACHING OR MANDATORY PRACTICES
Even though the team of kitesurfculture.com is made by qualified and certified Kite surf Instructors, they are sharing their own experiences and ideas in the hope of inspiring users and visitors to take their own path in learning the discipline with the most suitable and appropriate means. No advice, suggestion or teaching contained in the present website should be considered as a proper training course. Users who are willing to approach the practice of kite surfing should consider the subscription to a proper course with qualified and certified kite instructors.
The management, the team, the users of the Kitesurfculture website and blog can not be held accountable in any way or measure for any material damage, bodily harm, injury, emotional stress, or death, caused by performing any of the practices, comments, suggestions, ideas, examples or information found it Kitesurfculture website.
The information contained on this website, or provided at any user request, is for informational purposes only. No information on Kitesurfculture.com is or should be used for the purposes of substitute the proper training provided by qualified and certified professional instructors and schools.
A big thank you for all your comments and contributions to this website and to the kitesurfculture community !
May the wind be with you, always!